Thursday 4 August 2016

Just Shooting

Burner!
GX7, Olympus m.Zuiko 25mm f1.8

It's been a couple weeks since my last post, and yes, I have been shooting. I've been pushing myself to do more walking and it's been helping with my shooting as well.

I like carrying a pretty minimalist kit when walking, a body and a normal is usually enough. This typically ends up being either the GX7 and the 25/1.8 or the X-700 and the 45/2. Even better is a mild wide in the pocket, and maybe a short tele. I don't have that full setup yet with either kit, but in both cases I'm a single $200-ish lens away. I do need to round out both kits.

I also need to get out of the city and do some hiking. This summer has had me out of the city a fair bit, but only for rc flying, not for photography or hiking. I need to change that. This weekend is in fact a good possibility, being too windy to fly, but also looking good weather-wise. Time to find a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment