Saturday 22 July 2017

Flickr Oddities

The Roastery Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm f1.8D

Flickr can be a little odd at times, I was looking through some old images from my D700 yesterday to remind myself what sort of results I was getting from it. And suddenly I start getting notifications that people are favouriting this D700 shot. It was already one of my few D700 shots to hit explore, but after months of nothing happening it's added 350+ views and 20+ favourites in a few hours. No idea why, but clearly it's showing up somewhere on Flickr that's driving views.


That said, I do rather like the shot, it's a good example of why I liked the D700 as a low-light camera. Great colour, good detail and a fairly ridiculous ISO. I'd love to see what results I could get from a D700 and my Zeiss Planar 1.4/85

No comments:

Post a Comment