Saturday 4 January 2020

Where To In 2020 Pt 3 - Location

Take a Seat 
Olympus E-M1, m.Zuiko 12-50 f3.5-6.3 EZ

Exploring new locations was a major part of my 2019 shooting. I've now seen a lot more of Southern Ontario than I'd ever had prior to 2019, especially in the Kawartha's and Muskokas. In 2020 I want to extend that to exploring areas I've not been before, especially east towards Ottawa, and west past London.

In addition, there's a number of areas I really want to see near where I've been before, especially northeast of Peterborough and northeast of Huntsville. Warsaw Caverns, Petryglyphs and many other spots I drove by getting to somewhere else.

I'm pretty tapped out on the inner GTA, After 20 years of living here and 16 years of shooting the area, I'm just not that interested anymore, but there's a lot of Ontario yet to see. I expanded my photography a lot by travelling this year, lets see what I can do next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment